If like me your interested in making money from the internet, you’ll know that there is a staggering amount of information that you need to keep up with. To make your time a little easier I have compiled a list of the top 10 affiliate marketing guru’s you should be following on the internet
- Jeremey Shoemocker (Shoemoney) – Jeremy “Shoemoney” Schoemaker is one of the most successful internet marketers of our time. He has proven his skills online in the PPC community, time and again in affiliate marketing, and is legendary for his $133,000 Google AdSense check.
- Zac Johnson (ZacJohnson) – At the ripe age of 15, Zac Johnson began making money online designing web site banners for $1 each. A self taught entrepreneur, Zac’s been making money online for over 10 years and been involved in nearly every facet of affiliate marketing. Still a one man company, a recent highlight of Zac’s success is “How I Made $860, 538.38 Profit in 4 Months!” from one web site, and can be read at his Super Affiliate blog.
- John Chow (JohnChow) – John is best known for showing the power of blogging when he used his blog as an income case study. He took the blog from $350 per month to a over $27,000 per month in just one year, and has served as an inspiration to aspiring bloggers across the globe.
- Collin LaHay (MixedMarketArts) – Collin is up and coming in the affiliate marketing world having been on Top Affiliate Challenge last year. His blog is full of good link building strategies.
- John Reese (Income) – John Reese is an Internet Marketing pioneer that has been actively marketing online since 1990. John created one of the first autoresponder services on the Internet in 1994. Since that time he has created and launched over 110 projects online.
- Shawn Collins (Affiliatetip) – Shawn is a co-founder of the Affiliate Summit, the leading industry conference for affiliate marketing, which regularly sells out and features the biggest names in performance marketing. He is also the Co-Editor-in-Chief of FeedFront Magazine and Founder of GeekCast.fm.
- Jonathan Volk (JonathanVolk) – Jonathan Volk is one of the most well known affiliates on the scene currently and reguarly pulls in 6 figures in revenue per month
- Yaro Starak (Entrepreneurs-Journey) – Yaro Starak is a professional blogger, best known for www.Entrepreneurs-Journey.com, a blog that teaches people how to start a successful Internet business.
- Rayn Wade (RyanWade) – Ryan runs an excellent blog with tips for video & affiliate marketing
- Nicky Cakes (NickyCakes) – Not as main stream as the others but has some excellent affiliate tips on his blog.
If you have any more suggestions of somebody who definitely should be up there but I missed please add in the comment section!
Popularity: 2% [?]